We are excited to announce that our doors will re-open on Monday the 14th of September!
We are taking all the appropriate measures to make sure everyone is safe for returning to the studio following all the rules according to the Government.
Please watch our induction video below for coming back to our studio in order to be prepared.
Some house rules:
- Please enter the studio one person at a time close to the scheduled time of your class wearing a mask
- Leave your shoes on the racks provided outside the training area
- Do not enter the teaching space unless the sign says so
- Upon arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided
- Please, leave all your belongings in the boxes provided and close the lid. Water bottles to remain in the boxes
- You can keep or remove your mask while training
- You will be asked to keep your distance when not wearing a mask and you will be allocated equipment and space to work on
- If you need to use the communal areas, please wear your mask
- After using the toilets, please clean after yourself
Your instructor can help you with any questions and if you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you enjoy and welcome everyone back!
The Inverted Team